This type of Insurance (also known as Contract Works or Site Insurance) covers various aspects of construction project you are undertaking from start to its final completion or handover.
This is what you get from us:
- How to obtain the Best Price for your Contractors All Risks Insurance
- Choice of covers to suit your requirements and keep costs down
- Choice of Annual or Project Specific policies... up to you
- Quick Quotes & Fast Cover... Always!
- Various Monthly Easy Payment Options that suit you
Here’s some of the technical stuff you may need to consider:
- Contract Works covers damage to your project during build process
- Equipment, Plant & Tools for All Risks cover
- Warranty Insurance (or Latent Defects) covering faulty design up to 10 Years
- Public & Employers Liability
- Hired-In Plant whilst hired in
- Insurance Backed Guarantees (or Workmanship Warranties) up to 10 years cover
What you require is up to you.
The choice is yours.
You should get it right first time – Simply get in touch with one of our Team who will assist you...
What Our Customers Say
“A great price every time. Brilliant!”
Stephanie from Poole in Dorset
“Once again you have come in with a very good price, plus you’re so easy to do business with.”
“I’d recommend Titan to everyone”
“I was delighted with the service I received on Friday. It was prompt, efficient and like a breath of fresh air to deal with an insurance request that was painless!I will certainly be quite happy to recommend your company to colleagues.”
“Trusted to deliver exceptional service”
Elias Frangoulis, Helix Shipping & Technical Services Ltd
“Thank you Richard and Basil for delving deeper and hearing my woes…much appreciated and if I may say, this shows the value of using a broker.”
“A quick and favourable solution, guaranteed”
Kirsty Louise McNulty
“I thought that the insurance was going to be a massive headache to arrange and thanks to Martyn, it wasn’t.”
“You are a pleasure to deal with”
“Thank you for the fantastic service, getting the insurance sorted so efficiently. You’re such a friendly, helpful chap as well!”