This type of Insurance (also known as Contract Works or Site Insurance) covers various aspects of construction project you are undertaking from start to its final completion or handover.
This is what you get from us:
- How to obtain the Best Price for your Contractors All Risks Insurance
- Choice of covers to suit your requirements and keep costs down
- Choice of Annual or Project Specific policies... up to you
- Quick Quotes & Fast Cover... Always!
- Various Monthly Easy Payment Options that suit you
Here’s some of the technical stuff you may need to consider:
- Contract Works covers damage to your project during build process
- Equipment, Plant & Tools for All Risks cover
- Latent Defects or Warranty Insurance covering faulty design
- Public & Employers Liability
- Hired-In Plant whilst hired in
- Insurance Backed Guarantees (or Workmanship Warranties) up to 10 years cover
What you require is up to you.
The choice is yours.
You should get it right first time – Simply get in touch with one of our Team who will assist you...
What Our Customers Say
Thank you to both yourself and Basil for delving deeper and hearing my woes…….much appreciated and if I may say, shows the value in using a broker.Elias Frangoulis
Please pass onto you manager how happy I am with the fantastic service you have provided to me, getting the insurance sorted so efficiently. Your such a friendly, helpful chap as well!Debbie
“I was delighted with the service I received on Friday. It was prompt, efficient and like a breath of fresh air to deal with an insurance request that was painless!I will certainly be quite happy to recommend your company to colleagues.”Barbara Densham
Thank you for your kind words. Hand on heart you are one of the best brokers I have ever dealt with in my 9 years here.Libby Lintot
Once again you have come in with a very good price and make it so easy to do business with you. You’re straight, you don’t play games like the other insurers and always come in with a good price. Please go ahead with this insurance and give Daniel a call.Stephanie Poole Dorset